Sunday, January 29, 2006

My First Blog

Hello and welcome to my first ever blog. With this blog I wish to discuss science, its progess and the potential ramifications of discoveries; the problems of society, and what I think the solutions should be; life, where have we been and where are we going. I'll also throw in my iTunes Library of songs for those interested. I have been collecting music (from sources unnamed) for many years. Thanks to a friend of mine, I have discovered that a list of music can be generated by iTunes. Should make it relatively easy. Since she has Blogger, I can have her help me show my list on here.

One note: I like open forums of discussion, so please feel free to comment on what I have to say. But please be courteous, I dislike mean talking. Also, I do research my subjects so I won't always be just blabbering on without supporting what I say. If you find a broken link, please let me know, thanks.

Update (July 6, 2007): As you may have noticed, while I do hit upon the above subjects, this blog has turned into more of a "JD's OpEd" blog. It is intentional and I have indicated as much on my google website. As such, the blog name has been appropriately updated.

No comments: